Post your exhaust system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Scarpin16

Reaction score
i was told by a shop that i dont need a full exhaust system because 2002 tahoe come stock with a 3" pipe ? Is that true or does he just want to sell me a muffler

If that's true thats awesome. I say that cuz I got an 02 Yukon so maybe I can save me some money. Gonna have to jump underneath and try and guesstimate the diameter.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

So it seems to be a battle between Corsa and Magnaflow. I'm kinda guessing the real factor between the two is price for the system. Anyone have/ever think about Borla or Gibson?

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Borla doesnt make a kit for our trucks and I never did look into Gibson!! There is a huge difference in price for Corsa and Magnaflow, if you are on a budget just get a magnaflow muffler and get it welded in place of the stocker. But man, if you can afford the Corsa, you will not be sorry!

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I run gibson headers, A magnaflow midpipe with high flow cats and a volant cat back, my reason for them is they were free

OP
OP
S

Scarpin16

Reaction score
Well Borla doesnt make a kit for our trucks and I never did look into Gibson!! There is a huge difference in price for Corsa and Magnaflow, if you are on a budget just get a magnaflow muffler and get it welded in place of the stocker. But man, if you can afford the Corsa, you will not be sorry!

Actually I only have a 02 Yukon SLT 5.3L and Borla actually does make one for my truck. That is interesting that they didn't do your model though. I'm the kind of person where whent I buy something I like to be sure I am buying a genuine and good product. I hate when you buy somethin and it doesn't perform like you would like it too. :emotions122:

How much did yall get your Corsa's for?

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually I only have a 02 Yukon SLT 5.3L and Borla actually does make one for my truck. That is interesting that they didn't do your model though. I'm the kind of person where whent I buy something I like to be sure I am buying a genuine and good product. I hate when you buy somethin and it doesn't perform like you would like it too. :emotions122:

How much did yall get your Corsa's for?

Are you talking about just a replacement muffler or a catback of the borla? As for the cost, I paid $600 off of Ebay for a brand new sport system!! I love it!

OP
OP
S

Scarpin16

Reaction score
Are you talking about just a replacement muffler or a catback of the borla? As for the cost, I paid $600 off of Ebay for a brand new sport system!! I love it!

Catback for the borla. I went to their website put in all my stuff and it comes up with three different systems (split rear, split side and side exit)

WOW!! you got that for cheap!! Nice man!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andraliahlee