Post your exhaust system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flowmaster 40 series with stainless tips, will make a video soon

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

my old tip set up, had to get rid of it because of axle clearance

Redhoe01

The BDG
Reaction score
here it is 40 series flowmaster single in dual out had dual 4" behind right wheel took off not sure what else to put on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[yt]_2Qpvl7w0z0[/yt]

Man, I have this same thing just sitting in my garage. So glad I listened to yours. Sounds awesome. Someone gave it to me and I didnt think it would be worth putting on just by itself. I was way wrong. Thanks for posting that.:rocking:

ThwopKing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill be going with a MAC 3in stainless muffler in the stock exhaust..which is from what ive seen 2 5/8th of an inch..not sure on tips yet..still picking some but not going with duals. i will post up a vid soon as its done.

Stockfornow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill be going with a MAC 3in stainless muffler in the stock exhaust..which is from what ive seen 2 5/8th of an inch..not sure on tips yet..still picking some but not going with duals. i will post up a vid soon as its done.

Please, please PLEASE post videos when you have the MAC installed. I have Flowpath's on my Mustang and love them and am wondering what they will sound like on the 5.3L.

I also just want to replace the muffler, not the entire catback.

Thanks!

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a super 40 ran back to dual vette tips. Im thinking about going to a magnaflow muffler or just go corsa sometime soon.

32685250013_large.jpg

lightninghid

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Edelbrock cat back and Edelbrock shorty headers, sounds amazing, fit perfect and actually felt a bit of power difference with the headers despite the good efficiancy of the stock manifolds

Reaction score
Custom True Duals!

Stillen made true dual exhaust. Two cats that go into one Magnaflow muffler back out into two pipes and out the back with 4" stainless steel eliptical tips.

Attachments

• Exhaust2.jpg
    Exhaust2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Exhaust6.jpg
    Exhaust6.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Exhaust1.jpg
    Exhaust1.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 36

Forum statistics

Threads