Post your setups!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

setty7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice man! how are the extreme ats in the mud and on the road?

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
they only have 100miles on them, only highway so far!!

Lots of reviews on these tires and many more...but as a wise man once said (he's on this forum)...."opinions are like a$$holes everyones got one" and this goes for tires too.

They are a little loud on the highway for my taste, but I like the look quite a bit. I"ve heard for offroading there are better tires out there, but these are rated for lasting quite well with even wear.

setty7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i gotcha man you got anymore pics of them? i like the cooper stts

gregsb

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of my '96. Not very sharp pictures, I hope to get some better ones soon.

Attachments

• tahoe_front.jpg
    tahoe_front.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 135
  • tahoe.jpg
    tahoe.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 149
  • tahoe_rear.jpg
    tahoe_rear.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 103

gregsb

Reaction score
Thanks Kris, I like the way you have your truck set up as well. Do you drive it daily? Just wondering how it does in the winter weather.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Glad to hear about the heads. From what I have read you have not had good luck with your truck. It looks great btw I hope you can get it up and running soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbow555