Post your setups!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

billowred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am running 6" Fabtech Lift 3" BL Keys.Rear is Pro Comp 6 inch Progressive Springs. 38x12.5x16.5 SS TSLs. 4.88 Yukon gears and Yukon Grizzly Locker rear.
2doorhoewithroofrack.jpg

Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'93Yuke

Reaction score
I have a 6" suspension lift, cranked torsion bars, and 3" body lift. running 325/85/16 michelin XML military tires, on 16X10 ultra aluminum mags. about to add 3" keys, and find some way to bring the rear up about 4"

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3" keys? I would advise against that. Try cranking your stockers....and 3" is way too much. if you want that much more lift....buy a bigger lift

'93Yuke

Reaction score
the stock ones are cranked already.. I wanted to use the keys because I want more lift without having to buy a bigger one. as far as i can see the next step up is a 10" whiplash lift.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you crank those keys any farther and you won't have a 4wd anymore. those front shafts won't last long if they are even long enough to begin with... SAS or buy a better IFS lift. you need to drop the diff not crank the keys.

'93Yuke

Reaction score
My cv axles are maxed about.. it took me almost 4 hours to get the old ones out and put new ones in because of the extreme angle.. I would love to do a SAS but that can get really expensive really fast. If I bought a taller IFS lift would I have to get the extreme CV axles as well? and are there other companies besides whiplash that make such a lift?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925