Pretty excited cowl hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hmmm got a link? might have to look into this is it those plastic inserts or metal?

My dad wanted a cowl hood for his old 66 Chevy pickup but wanted a steel hood and they only made fiberglass for them so he bought another stock hood and had our body shop guy cut out the center and raise it 3" to make a cowl. It made it look like it came from the factory because it kept the factory ribs that run threw the middle of the hood look sick and made it one off

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good. Gives it that second look factory! Very nice gotta love CL tho!
Billy

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Lookin good! I've always had a soft spot for the cowl hood. I miss mine sometimes :bawl:

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
It looks good. Also there is a company that makes a HD COWL hood for our body styles. Sadie and I almost got it for hers but we got a killer deal on Cowl hood. We don't like being like the flock either.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hmmm got a link? might have to look into this is it those plastic inserts or metal?
Last time I checked they had both, metal and fiberglass. I suggest metal though to keep more strength. My buddy bought the fiberglass one and it was kind of wobbly... I will see if only can find a link later today

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968