Pretty much got played today on my new wheels I'm enraged..what would you do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do you not notice the condition of those wheels?? I would have walked the minute I saw them.......but live and learn-hope it works out though......

The CL ad says 'fair' condition and they look like fair shape to me-not sure what you were expecting.......

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
How do you not notice the condition of those wheels?? I would have walked the minute I saw them.......but live and learn-hope it works out though......

The CL ad says 'fair' condition and they look like fair shape to me-not sure what you were expecting.......

fair shape is maybe minor - medium pitting? not severe pitting? And on top of that the ***** at the front desk told me they had nothing wrong with them they were all stacked when I saw them so I saw the top one and I must of just been preoccupied at the moment because I didn't notice anything that wrong with em..

:derp:

Should have drove down and traded.

JK LOL

lol tell me why thats the first thing I thought last night when I got home..

blackout07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry but you bear some of the blame. There's no way I'd buy anything used without looking everything over. I wouldn't be surprised if your stocks "have been sold."

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
Sorry but you bear some of the blame. There's no way I'd buy anything used without looking everything over. I wouldn't be surprised if your stocks "have been sold."

never said I didn't bear half the blame obviously I do..and lol they can't even say that because they have at least 20 other sets of that same rim

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
so what happened

Called about an hour ago...Talked to "boss mans" daughter because "boss man" "wasnt there".. She tried to say for 800 more dollars they could sell me some like new condition 22" factory escalade rims..At that point I clearly saw that we weren't going to get anywhere over the phone so I told her I'd come in..So heres my dilemma...The shop is an hour away..I don't even want to drive it there that far with the steering wheel shaking like this..So I'm gonna go see my friend at belle tire and have him road force em..If it turns out that the tires are fine and its just a balance that it needs..Do I plastidip the pitted lips on the rims, keep them and call it a day? Or should I still go up there..

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still go up there. You got screwed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbow555