Pretty much got played today on my new wheels I'm enraged..what would you do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sbubbaklein

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you win some and loose some when dealing on CL. Maybe next time you will do better. Lesson learned, fix it the best you can.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Zach get your ass to that shop and get YOUR rims back. Another GOOD deal will come about in time. Just get your rims back, and cut whatever cash losses you can.

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
So I'm at the shop now, turns out they didn't balance my wheels the other day..I'm trading them in and the owner told me he can do these rims for 475 they're in mint condition I just checked them over thoroughly ...new they're 325 per rim

8E27371A-DDE9-43F0-9AFC-C4D38D61508C_zpsgcb9yp4d.jpg

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
agh. if you want but I would keep stock until you can find good ones you like. I just feel like deep dish is out now and will also look smaller. Just my opinion.

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
agh. if you want but I would keep stock until you can find good ones you like. I just feel like deep dish is out now and will also look smaller. Just my opinion.

I just want decent nice looking ones to use as winter wheels , at the end of winter I'm gonna get some 24s and already know the exact ones I want..my thinking at this point is that now I've driven a combined 200 miles to this damn shop and wasted all this time I might as well at least work whatever deal I can out and leave here

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So work a deal to get you stock wheels back. You'll be better off in the long run.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbow555