Pretty much got played today on my new wheels I'm enraged..what would you do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
So work a deal to get you stock wheels back. You'll be better off in the long run.

I just got the new forte 22s with the toyo proxes and the owner gave me 300 back so technically I paid like 175 and my stock wheels for a set of nice 22s on nice tires...at this point I don't give a shit I'm just ready to call it a day and go back home and leave it at that lol...bottom line LESSON LEARNED

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Make sure they balance the damn things!

I'm literally standing in the shop right now watching them

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why go thru all of this trouble for a set of winter wheels if you have your eye on a set of 24s like you mentioned in the above post? :confused: Shoulda just rocked the stock Denali 20's-hell you could have have plastidipped them for winter to save the finish on them til you got the wheels you really wanted...

But its your $$ and time-at the end of the day as long as you are happy what else matters......

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
Why go thru all of this trouble for a set of winter wheels if you have your eye on a set of 24s like you mentioned in the above post? :confused: Shoulda just rocked the stock Denali 20's-hell you could have have plastidipped them for winter to save the finish on them til you got the wheels you really wanted...

But its your $$ and time-at the end of the day as long as you are happy what else matters......

Lol basically I just f'ed up.. Like I said money wasted lesson learned..I'm just forgetting it and moving on

7CC48A9C-2D05-4877-BC72-3530F53AC73D_zpshijs7iv1.jpg

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Not a fan of the new rims either but seems like you learned your lesson :) live and learn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbow555