Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JayW

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice deal!!

For that MSRP though you could have gotten the Denali which has the bigger engine and 8 speed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I certainly looked because a Denali with the 6.2L would've been my first choice, but the ones I found near me were $75K and above. A bit too rich for my blood (and my wallet!).

JayW

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice deal and awesome avatar! I am looking for a similar truck. Would you mind sharing which dealer you purchased from? Hoping it's in California. Also, do you happen to know if all the incentives you received are applicable to a lease? Thanks so much!
I bought it at Karl Chevrolet in Ankeny, Iowa. I'm not 100% certain, but I think the $5k in GM incentives were valid for purchase only and not on a lease deal.

Good luck!

Manny328

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got my self a nice 2016 Yukon XL Denali had trade in the 2015 Suburban

MSRP: $78,570

Final Price: $67,043.35 wth all rebates and stuff.

Pretty nice equipped Open Road Package and 22`s Crimson Red Tintcoat / Jet Black
IMG_1706-2.jpg 6.2 is a beast engine!!

Broham

Reaction score
Got my self a nice 2016 Yukon XL Denali had trade in the 2015 Suburban

MSRP: $78,570

Final Price: $67,043.35 wth all rebates and stuff.

Pretty nice equipped Open Road Package and 22`s Crimson Red Tintcoat / Jet Black
View attachment 68725 6.2 is a beast engine!!
Is that a ghost in the picture or photoshop job trying to get someone out of the picture?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

scott6760

Reaction score
I just picked up a 2016 Denali short wheelbase from Laura Buick GMC. Sticker was 75,075 and I got it for $62,995. Their prices are legit. The only thing I was charged extra was $169 doc fee and $10 for a temp tag.

They did a terrible job cleaning it up though. I flew in from NC and had a 12 hour drive ahead of me, so I didn't want to wait for them to do it over. I had them get the windshield better but I knew I was going to get it filthy on the drive home. I'm about to detail it today.

Overall I'm really happy with it. It has just about every option except for upgraded wheels. I was hesitant on the wheels because of ride and vibration issues I read about here. I plan to buy 22" wheels and Michelin Defender tires and if I don't like them I'll sell them off. If I decide to keep them I'll end up selling the stock 20's

GingerJay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just picked up a 2016 Denali short wheelbase from Laura Buick GMC. Sticker was 75,075 and I got it for $62,995. Their prices are legit. The only thing I was charged extra was $169 doc fee and $10 for a temp tag.

They did a terrible job cleaning it up though. I flew in from NC and had a 12 hour drive ahead of me, so I didn't want to wait for them to do it over. I had them get the windshield better but I knew I was going to get it filthy on the drive home. I'm about to detail it today.

Overall I'm really happy with it. It has just about every option except for upgraded wheels. I was hesitant on the wheels because of ride and vibration issues I read about here. I plan to buy 22" wheels and Michelin Defender tires and if I don't like them I'll sell them off. If I decide to keep them I'll end up selling the stock 20's

Really good price! What color interior did you go with?

GingerJay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What do y'all think of this USAA pricing? It was emailed over from a dealer right away. Have not attempted to negotiate yet?

2016 Tahoe LTZ 4WD
MSRP $68,245
Selling Price $57,487 (15.7% off)

scott6760

Reaction score
Really good price! What color interior did you go with?

Black exterior with black interior. That was the only color combo we could agree on. I also like white and the Iridium but she was set on black.

pokerdawg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2016 Tahoe 4WD 1LS
Options: Max Trailering Package and all weather mats

MSRP: $52,225.00
Total discount: $10,792.70

$41,432.30 before tax and license

Slightly over 20% off MSRP

Forum statistics

Threads