Puttin a galaxy tab 2 7.0 in my dash!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score

Wow that's pretty sweet... Especially for only 150 bucks! ....For now for my galaxy tab I gotta 32gb micro sd so that will hold all my music just fine, but if I find one of those wifi drives for a steal price I might grab one I kinda like that concept, 500 gb is A LOT of space to be able to access in the car...I'm looking into Samsung kies right now, from what I understand that's how I can wirelessly sync my tab in the car when I pull my car in the garage via the wifi network at my house

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
I'm working on mounting the tab now...my amp is comin Monday...heres what came today :D
temporary_zps558baae0.jpg

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
Can't wait to see how it all turns out.

I'm waiting for this to arrive.:happy107: But I didn't pay that insane price. I'm amazed how the new amps can produce so much power in such a small unit. It measures 10'' x 8''.

http://www.jlaudio.ca/hd900-5-car-audio-hd-amplifiers-98223

lucky ass lol I would love to have one of those things....Heres what I "got done" tonight lol.. I mounted up my galaxy tab just to see where we are in terms of things lining up and I'm gonna grab a double din bezel from one of the car audio shops nearby me tomorrow (hopefully they'll have one) and then do exactly like you did and mount it in there...I got kinda distracted tonight because my friend brought his 01 grand Cherokee and I had to run a completely new wiring kit for him lol but here some pics just for the hell of it, I'm gonna be freakin BUSY this week with final exams and shit so I'm gonna do one thing at a time as far as wiring up everything...My finish date is targeted for next Sunday.

temporary_zps7e38a5fd.jpg

temporary_zps87e57f1b.jpg

temporary_zps0596033f.jpg

Asylum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin good. Ya, Im sure you'll be pleased how it's gonna look with the bezel.

If your looking for a good gps program for android when your away from android, check out CoPilot Live. It's worth the money and looks good, no need for 3g.

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
Lookin good. Ya, Im sure you'll be pleased how it's gonna look with the bezel.

If your looking for a good gps program for android when your away from android, check out CoPilot Live. It's worth the money and looks good, no need for 3g.

Ill check that out, I actually kinda like the google navigation app!

Just got the bezel :D

temporary_zpsfc152c73.jpg
temporary_zps9cfd1eb5.jpg

Asylum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Aren't you glad you went that rout?
I had to trim just a bit in behind to make the tab fit.

OP
OP
BEEMDUB

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
Looks good. Aren't you glad you went that rout?
I had to trim just a bit in behind to make the tab fit.

Helllll yea its gonna look way cleaner with the bezel....now alls I need to do it figure out how to mount it on there and be able to get the charger connector and 3.5mm in without it being in the way

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velt