Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Dang that sucks. Good news came in my email today: ODOT just said my check is in the mail as of today. That didn't take long at all. And they didn't even say anything about the fact that I have almost no sidewall on my 26's or that the wheel was almost $600. Sweeeet!
Freaking awesome!! Good for you man!

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Tis the season of giving , someome in the state office hooked you up. merry Christmas for sure :party36:

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tis the season of giving , someome in the state office hooked you up. merry Christmas for sure :party36:
That person would be someone named Kery Bell, not sure if it's a man or a woman, but they did indeed say " Merry Christmas, stay safe out there" ! We just got hit with a snowstorm and nobody knows how to drive in it plus ODOT doesn't use chemicals or salt on our roads due to environmental concerns so I'm sure they've had their hands full which makes it more amazing that a check is on its way. Thanks Kery whoever you are. ( I did thank him/her)

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took a couple pics of my snowplow lol. Riding pretty low without my 26's on. Looks like I'll be replacing my front air dam after winter since it keeps dragging at road transitions.

IMG_5942.JPG

IMG_5944.JPG

IMG_5945.JPG

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That person would be someone named Kery Bell, not sure if it's a man or a woman, but they did indeed say " Merry Christmas, stay safe out there" ! We just got hit with a snowstorm and nobody knows how to drive in it plus ODOT doesn't use chemicals or salt on our roads due to environmental concerns so I'm sure they've had their hands full which makes it more amazing that a check is on its way. Thanks Kery whoever you are. ( I did thank him/her)

I wish the CT DOT was like that they dump salt by the ton plus all this liquid shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I wish the CT DOT was like that they dump salt by the ton plus all this liquid shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That liquid is calcium chloride. Was sprayed on the salt to keep it from clumping together. Used to shrink my leather gloves pretty bad. Very corrosive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanders speed

Latest posts