Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last I heard from the state a few days ago was they're waiting to hear back from their insurance agency which is THE STATE since they're self-insured. WTF. @Icomeinpeace I bought my appliques from a member here in the classifieds section.

DDenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last I heard from the state a few days ago was they're waiting to hear back from their insurance agency which is THE STATE since they're self-insured. WTF. @Icomeinpeace I bought my appliques from a member here in the classifieds section.
Wtf they better come up with something quick lol that's ridiculous that you have to jump through hoops for something like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wtf they better come up with something quick lol that's ridiculous that you have to jump through hoops for something like that

Thats pretty much the norm when dealing with any government entity. Especially when you are hoping to get money out of it. Now if they needed money from you its a whole nother story

DDenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats pretty much the norm when dealing with any government entity. Especially when you are hoping to get money out of it. Now if they needed money from you its a whole nother story
Oh yeah ain't that the truth

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
The state will make you work for it jumping through hoops hoping you give up . but if you don't and stick with it they always pay out

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good thing you dont live in my area, our roads ARE potholes and they wont pay to fix them or your car lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Dang that sucks. Good news came in my email today: ODOT just said my check is in the mail as of today. That didn't take long at all. And they didn't even say anything about the fact that I have almost no sidewall on my 26's or that the wheel was almost $600. Sweeeet!

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Dang that sucks. Good news came in my email today: ODOT just said my check is in the mail as of today. That didn't take long at all. And they didn't even say anything about the fact that I have almost no sidewall on my 26's or that the wheel was almost $600. Sweeeet!
Daaaaaammmmmmnnnnn thats great! The way it goes here, is it would be at least 6 months and a $600 fee to fill out the form lol.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

DDenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Justice served yessssssss

Sent from Dugar's iPhone 7 Plus using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanders speed

Latest posts