Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think @Fosscore should run some studded tires just to see what his neighbors think. :insane: It actually doesn't look as bad as I thought it would, but no I don't like it much at all. I did go ahead and wash it just so it looks as good as possible. Oh well, I feel better knowing my rims are safe. That's about 3 grand sitting in my spare bedroom...and my 26" tires have quit wearing out too.:doh2:

View attachment 70398

@Bigbeardenali1992
@Red Rocket

Maybe a bit mean, but this is the time of year I see all these badass GMs go into stealth mode because Mother Nature forces them to. Just messing about. It is pretty windy out on the beachfront though...:happy160:

Studs would be great, but still won't be louder than the POS Dodge Ram across the road that fires up with loud ass dual exhaust that I can hear and feel thru my hurricane windows every day. He turns the key, puts it in gear without a warm up and punches it right past my house....ggrrrr way too fast especially when my kids are in the front yard and his kids are riding in the front seat.

Glad you are getting hopefully some retribution there Red for your wheel. Hope that turns out favorable. :waytogo:

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far I don't switch between winter and summer mode. The 20s I bought aren't on yet. And I think I'm gonna keep them til the spring. Haven't decided yet if i wanna roll in the snow on 20s just yet. But unfortunately here in California studded snow tires are illegal. So y'all that get to do studded tires are lucky for the winter! So I have to stick with all terrains.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell last winter I was rollin on my 26's and although we didn't get any snow, we did get 1/2" of freezing rain. I was having fun out there in my Denali while alot of people in their 4wd trucks were not. I've driven it in the snow on the 26's and it does great. Just can't find chains for them lol.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My chains don't fit on the Denali. Bought them for my Dakota's tires because my mom insisted I have chains. and they fit on the tires my Durango had. But never used them. Haha. They are still in the box. now I have no use for them.

Icomeinpeace

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
At this point it was looking better inside and out. I bought some Esky rear appliques and had them color matched. Here's an exterior shot from that time. This was almost exactly a year ago, I believe.

View attachment 65518
Where exactly did you purchase your "appliques"? Also, What year truck(s) appliques will fit on the 2002 Yukon Denali?

Icomeinpeace

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Red Rocket, where did you purchase your "Appliques"? Also, do you know which higher model Cadillac truck or Denali (year) "Appliques" will fit the 2002 Yukon Denali?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Icomeinpeace , any 2000-2006 esky with the gmt800 platform body, the end vents off of these will fit your 2002 Denali. Most order them one eBay unless you have a junkyard close by that stocks escalades that you can pull from. Mine here in southern California don't stock escalades. Although the wrecking yards where I have to pay them to go get the pieces for me and then pay for the part Too.I got my esky vents on eBay and then had them color matched.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scellybo100