Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1:Double click the corner that is circled in red, this should highlight all the cells in the entire table.

2:Then go up to the box circled in blue and type 99

3:Lastly, click the equal sign circled in black which should make all cells 99

This will give your truck maximum spark for moar powa!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    998.9 KB · Views: 7
OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would it work to run an obd2 splitter? then you could have it all out of sight, and have it hooked up and ready to go at the same time
Probably could but I’d rather not have it hooked up all the time. It’s not something that needs to be used all that often.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1:Double click the corner that is circled in red, this should highlight all the cells in the entire table.

2:Then go up to the box circled in blue and type 99

3:Lastly, click the equal sign circled in black which should make all cells 99

This will give your truck maximum spark for moar powa!
Is this a real thing? BTW I haven’t even figured out how to see the tables. Do I need to log first because when I open up my tune file and use the navigator all I see is a tree, no tables.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just see this. I’ve looked at GRG’s videos but I don’t see anything that shows the very basics.

Edit nvm I see now. I just did that and flashed the tune. Now my truck won’t start.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    416.5 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    370.1 KB · Views: 7
OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol. I’m not quite that gullible. I do have a question though- if any changes at all are made to the tune you’re looking at in the editor, does the program ask you to save changes as you exit or does it just automatically save the modified tune ‘cause that would suck if I accidentally changed something and closed the file and it automatically saved it with the changes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottLady