Shaved Tailgate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
allDenali

allDenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
no didnt have to, the panels are not large enough to blend. plus there are variant chip cards to match the paint to a tee. most whites are good colors to match, black also. the worst are silver & gold. ive been painting & doing body work for 6 years nowso matching colors isnt to bad. just side panels are the panels that you have to blend, all colors except black. thanks

Redhoe01

The BDG
Reaction score
Both of your trucks look really good. Good work allDenali. Black, did you do your yourself. The back wiper is pretty much pointless on these trucks so I would like to do mine one day to but would def have to pay someone.

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
I think they look nice gone, but if you need to pay $300+ to get it done, then it's not worth it :imo: ,but if you can do it yourself I would do it ASAP.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks Great.....One of the best things I've done to my denali as well :Moon:

That and getting rid of those ugly ass stock vents.. via caddys or smoothies.. are 2 of the biggest rear mods , that just , well, EVERYONE should do... imo

RumorsOFsurF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no didnt have to, the panels are not large enough to blend. plus there are variant chip cards to match the paint to a tee. most whites are good colors to match, black also. the worst are silver & gold. ive been painting & doing body work for 6 years nowso matching colors isnt to bad. just side panels are the panels that you have to blend, all colors except black. thanks

That's cool. I was just curious. :)

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
that came out really sick lookin!!! 2 thumbs up!! i'd like to do mine too but my wife likes the rear wiper when its raining... don't think i could get away with removing that without her noticing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou