shock absorbers !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a.emerezian

Reaction score
hey all
i have some kind of a new plan for my 2004 tahoe.
i want to change my stock shocks and i am looking for new but better shocks,
i need something that provides a tougher truck on the street, smooth driving, smoooother on bumps as i have to drive through real wrecked streets here in israel, lets say im looking to make my ride more like a private car and get rid of the trucky performance, so i thought to change my shocks as a start
i was looking on these bilstein shock
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-0...rs_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories#ht_1642wt_1167
front and rear
what do you think ?
do you have other ideas ?
do you have a better source to get them ?
please be helpful and tell me whatever you know

thx

Danny_Z56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Convert your suspension to full Police suspension,problem solved...

Be sure to get the suspension for the 2WD Police Tahoe and not the 4x4 version.The 4x4's sit like 2-3 inches higher.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
bilsteins are good stuff, never had any of their Air shocks, but the other shocks they sell last a long time and provide a nice ride..

OP
OP
A

a.emerezian

Reaction score
anyone have any ideas ????
do you recommend buying the ones in the link up there ?

tekkitan

Reaction score
More info anywhere on converting to a police suspension? I want the 4x4 one though ;)

jman901

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
check out ARNOTTINDUSTRIES.com, great customer service. I found a 10% off order code.
{ 74V4-W7D }

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

they are $369.00 on the site, but you have to include a $50 core charge, which you get back. the ebay one's look like they just charge the extra $50 and keep it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa