Tahoe Constraints Update - 2/10/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ekordas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is 2/7 week and ad of 9AM this morning it does not show built yet. They do run 3 shifts 6 days a week, so today better be my day
Pretty sure the order status only updates on Mondays once it goes into production. I’m also a 2/7 TPW. You may get an update Monday and find out it was built this past Monday.

Julz1818

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve been checking my production code for a few months now. I have an order in for Yukon XL with ultimate package, placed on 10/22/21. I have been told from GMC it was at 3000 then the next week it was 1100. It keeps jumping back and forth. I have no idea when my car will be here. Anyone else have experience with this?

genestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your dealer needs to to tell you the "Event Code" so you know for sure what is correct. Don't rely on GM chat as they never get it right! You will get a different answer every time you chat with them.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They said it Was taking so long due to the rear entertainment… other than that, they couldn’t tell me much.

ummm, anybody else going to tell him? word on the street/web is that rear media is a no go. at least a no go anytime soon

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
They said it Was taking so long due to the rear entertainment… other than that, they couldn’t tell me much.

Well, RSE is essentially gone for the rest of the production year from the way it looks. You need to talk with your dealer to see where the order exactly stands, and if it doesn't have a TPW, will probably have to remove to get it produced this year. Otherwise keep your eye open for possible in-transit dealer stock that for the slim chance includes RSE

Klloyd49

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ordered our premier with sunroof and RSE. Per the dealer we are next in line and waiting for an allocation. Had to remove the black wheels(going to get those after market) and the power slide console but once that was removed those items the dealer said it was preliminary accepted. Is there a chance once they get an allocation for a premier that we may get the RSE or is the RSE officially a no go until the 2023 l’s come out?

brockp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just put a deposit on a SLT with pano. Dealer has it showing in 3400 - Broadcast. No TPW though which seems odd. Any idea what that means?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kkeesy

Latest posts