The OFFICIAL 2015 Tahoe unveiling thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The second row looks folded down just like the current model. Thought it was some new technology. Guess they implied that towards the third row more so.

From what I can tell, on the LWB both rows are true fold flat, on the SWB it's kinda sort of fold flat with the 3rd row sloping upwards towards the second making it seem like the second row is fold flat, when it's actually like it is now. I guess it's as good as they could manage in a SRA SWB.

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill probably be the first to say, I dont think the Tahoe looks bad. Paint that grille and window trim and it will look 10x better.

Love the interiors though, HUGE upgrade from the current gen. I would definitely rock either (if I had the funds, which from the sounds of it, this will be out of my league for a few years)

I agree. With a lot of the chrome color matched, the truck will look way better. For me, the biggest eyesore on the front end is the chrome on the headlights that continue from the grille.

Hopefully someone can do a photoshop the chrome out to see how it looks.

Last edited:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Totally digging that reddish brown leather.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My mind is made up.

When I upgrade, and we all do sometime or another.........

I am going GMC.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tony, what's the 2-3/4 kit for this thanks.

Peaches

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And this is useful:

2015-chevrolet-suburban-06.jpg

Once you start paying attention to the details, interior and exterior, there's an awful lot to like about these SUVs. And GM seems to have noted all our complaints abut HIDs, fold flat seats, crappy nav/dated interior, 2nd row windows not going all the way down. The Denali is actually better equipped than any current Esky.

So mostly wins from my pov on the K2XX, except for the catastrophic tahoe/Burb front end. Someone needs to kill that with fire.

Agreed.

I REALLY like the compartments. I have had a case of beer in the back of my truck since Labor Day. Everyday, I hear that same case slliiiiiiiiide from the left to the right, hit the side and then sliiiiiiiiide back. This would fix that. There is no reason they haven't had some sort of integrated compartment until now. That's ridiculous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmds3