The OFFICIAL 2015 Tahoe unveiling thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We'll see what Esky looks like, but for now a Denali XL (with the 6.2, power step, and better interior) demolded dechromed to look like this SLT, with colrmatched D pillars, is the cleanest look for me:

22_perspective_img_22.jpg

Okay, slap on some 22s or 24s and a little drop and I'm good now. :)

cjweb11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understanding everyone likes the fold flat seats, but doesn't that effectively decrease cargo room in the back by raising the floor when all folded down? Seems like you loose quite a bit of floor to ceiling cargo area.

I usually roll with 3rd row out and 2nd row folded, flipped up and dog-proofed, cuz I haul 2 100lb dogs around a lot. They're both stable as a dog can be in the back in the nnbs, but with a raised floor I can just see them flying around back there

Also, am I the only one who thinks a tailgate with power rear window is the best rear gate option?...I miss my '85 burb...

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Personally the tahoe is RUINED , It looks like a Ford explorer…Honestly I hate the new tahoe , it looks Horrible .

The Yukon on the other hand looks 100x better.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm keepin the nbs.

^ x1

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Agreed.

I REALLY like the compartments. I have had a case of beer in the back of my truck since Labor Day. Everyday, I hear that same case slliiiiiiiiide from the left to the right, hit the side and then sliiiiiiiiide back. This would fix that. There is no reason they haven't had some sort of integrated compartment until now. That's ridiculous.

NOT SURE how a case of beer survives in the back of your truck this long, ............... unless of course it is empty?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rescurat