The OFFICIAL 2015 Tahoe unveiling thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm kinda sorta digging the Tahoe/Suburban. Once you start seeing them colormatched with painted headlights, etc, you guys will change your minds.

Calling my GM Rep... :secret:

LOWPRO24Z

Reaction score
SMH at GM on the new tahoe/burb. They would look better if the front was Color matched but what are you gonna do. I'm feelin the Denali tho. Think it might be time to get rid of my NBS tahoe.

I've got push start on my STS & I freakin love it. Glad to see these also have that now

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SMH at GM on the new tahoe/burb. They would look better if the front was Color matched but what are you gonna do. I'm feelin the Denali tho. Think it might be time to get rid of my NBS tahoe.

I've got push start on my STS & I freakin love it. Glad to see these also have that now

Did they say the new front ends won't have the option to be colormatched? That would indeed suck. Pretty sure they'll have the colormatched option tho...

Can't wait to see these things rolling around. The interiors are gorgeous!

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see these things rolling around. The interiors are gorgeous!

That I think we can all agree on, especially the Denali with the red LEDs and configurable display.

Can't wait to see the esky interior which I assume will fall in line with Cadillac's current interior design language.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

wardo

Reaction score
18 pages
Damn guys. Lol
Interior looks amazing. More cheap led's on the gmc. Checy looks weak...
I like overall. The trucks are growing on me more to

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interior is only thing that is good. Swap that interior into a NNBS or he'll my NBS and I will be a happy camper

09Magic

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Three things...The Tahoe's of tomorrow are starting to look like the Yukon's of today...what a shame. Never like the droopy eyelid look of the Yukon.

Second, it also looks like a little too much chrome on that Tahoe. Hopefully that is just the LTZ.

Also, I hope Chevy pulled their collective heads out of their asses and will once again offer cloth bucket seats as a package option. The all leather interiors are too noisy compared to the cloth and I could hear an echo when I talked. IIRC - 2009 or 2010 was the last time cloth was offered with bucket seats.

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The chev looks like a ford front end with different badging. Also squished. The Gmc looks ugly ass all hell like the terrain. IMO GM dropped the ball on this one huge.

Z71Hoelove

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am NOT a fan of the new look, to me it looks like a ford and a Lincoln were mashed together. The interior is very nice but that's it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus