Thinking bout these Projectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Havent got that far. Right now im not charging myself cause i told myself to take my time.

ahhh you are doing it yourself.. i don't have your kind of 'skrillz' so i'd have to get a shop to do it for me : /

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
soulsea having a shop do it for him. Think they quoted 800-1000

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
soulsea having a shop do it for him. Think they quoted 800-1000

Yup, 500-700 for the hardware depending how 'high end' I wanna take it and 200 for the full housing quad retrofit and vehicle install .. right now it looks like the whole think is gonna run round $750/800.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, 500-700 for the hardware depending how 'high end' I wanna take it and 200 for the full housing quad retrofit and vehicle install .. right now it looks like the whole think is gonna run round $750/800.

If the completed/finished product is as **** as I think it will be, this will be on my upcoming/future mod's list... :popcorn:

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

What? Thats really cheap. I got quoted $1100 from a local shop thay does retrofitting although. They were some oem headlights that already had them retrofited. Trust me the light output on those were greay

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, the hardware quote I got from the same place sumo is getting his was for $590 shipped. I'm actually using some upgraded parts from the shop that's doing the install, but I don't have to pay ship for that so the whole hardware bill is gonna be around $650 + plus $200 for the install, which would make it $850. However I am supplying my oem housings which I don't have to pay for, but I did have to get a temp setup whilst this is done so if you wanna add $200 to it you can ... although I'll be selling those when the retros kick in.

Bottom line my own eom housings + hardware for high quality quad bi-xenon hid + retrofit and install = $850

You know how these things go, I'll be happy to not cross the $1k threshold by the time it's all said and done.

Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Light output alone will be worth it.

My factory housing with HID's light output is more than enough. Projectors are better but definitely a want... not a need. But I want them...bad.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Well, the hardware quote I got from the same place sumo is getting his was for $590 shipped. I'm actually using some upgraded parts from the shop that's doing the install, but I don't have to pay ship for that so the whole hardware bill is gonna be around $650 + plus $200 for the install, which would make it $850. However I am supplying my oem housings which I don't have to pay for, but I did have to get a temp setup whilst this is done so if you wanna add $200 to it you can ... although I'll be selling those when the retros kick in.

Bottom line my own eom housings + hardware for high quality quad bi-xenon hid + retrofit and install = $850

You know how these things go, I'll be happy to not cross the $1k threshold by the time it's all said and done.

850 well worth! How far do you have to drive to go get them installed?

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
My factory housing with HID's light output is more than enough. Projectors are better but definitely a want... not a need. But I want them...bad.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

850 well worth! How far do you have to drive to go get them installed?

How bad? I got my 1st set of projectors in today. Im going to toss in a H1 bulb and fire it up tomorrow so i can see 1st had how they will look

picture.php

picture.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbnomad69