Thinking bout these Projectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
actually how long for them to assemble it for you?

The guy who owns the shop is driving through DC on Friday or Saturday ... we're going to meet and he's going to have a lot of different options/combinations for me to see in addition to going through Matt's proposed package.

We haven't gone through a timeline as it will depend on the final system build, but it looks somewhere around one to two weeks.

I'll pass along more details as I get them myself.

Also I was going to ask him to take some pics for me of the build so I can share them with you guys.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Updates anyone?

Meeting with the retrofitter/installer tomorrow round 11am to make a final decision. Gonna hand him my housings and hopefully within a couple of weeks I'll have the whole setup on the truck.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The guy who owns the shop is driving through DC on Friday or Saturday ... we're going to meet and he's going to have a lot of different options/combinations for me to see in addition to going through Matt's proposed package.

We haven't gone through a timeline as it will depend on the final system build, but it looks somewhere around one to two weeks.

I'll pass along more details as I get them myself.

Also I was going to ask him to take some pics for me of the build so I can share them with you guys.

:popcorn:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was just about to ask what you ended up doing with the headlights.

I saw that HIDguy sells a set of angel eyes. i wonder how those are.

Yup, I got the angel eyes on right now whilst the oems are getting retroed ... even with hids in them the light output is barely passable. In my case, they're putting out a sort of a V pattern from each side resulting in a W like pattern.

Like sumo, I had to make a decision as to which housings to retrofit, and we both chose to do the oems ... my reason being that they are a higher quality housing in both fit and finish.

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Got new headlight and cracked them open
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Painted headlight shrouds and reflector. Oh and the bezle too

Forum statistics