Thinking bout these Projectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol yeah clean sounds better so are u doing the retrofit yourself or are u sending ur headlights in?

I don't even turn the headlights on myself, I heavily rely on the auto setting. :)

Yeah no, they're being sent away to be retroed and I'm driving to the installer to fit them.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, I'm thinking along the same line ... although I prefer calling them 'clean' more than 'plain.' :)

Haha I agree. The spaceship sucks go for the clean/plain shrouds. I can't wait until this is done!!! I'm waiting for a total price and some final pics before I pull the trigger on this mod but I knowwww it's gonna look good.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone thought of doing a bigger housing inside of it? Since you have it open anyway?

Something like this? (admittedly horribly hacked up ps job but you get the idea.. )

tahoe.jpg

Yukon.jpg

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
i love the hoe lights compared to the Yuks. I also saw the Gatiln 2.0 and might be switching to that

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i love the hoe lights compared to the Yuks. I also saw the Gatiln 2.0 and might be switching to that

I like those too, sumo just make sure that the gattling low beam shroud extends all the way to the base of the housing. Our trucks have pretty deep housings and not all the shrouds are big enough.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
anyone interested in those Sonar ones let me know. Other wise im sending them back. I Ordered a New oem set instead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbnomad69