Thinking bout these Projectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJ Metsfan77

Reaction score
Yeah I agree, they are nice looking, but would love to see them in action especially with the light ouput with the HID's. Good Luck and hope they look good for you..

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do any of you read all the posts...the output sucks..PERIOD! the leds and halos can be wired any way you want...wires are just hanging there. I wired mine as drl's and wired my stock drl to my signals. I admit they do look good, but if you drive at night stick with the stockers or do a full on hid projector retrofit.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do any of you read all the posts...the output sucks..PERIOD!

Mmm, yes we read all the posts ... however, since 'sucks' isn't really a technical term and is just slightly subjective, perhaps we can be allowed to continue the discussion despite your categorical stance?

That is, if it's alright with you. :waytogo:

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Hey Soulsea, What kind of Bulbs does it take? Different from the Oe H11? Also since one of my led tails isnt working anymore, i had to reorder a new set, this time i went with something already tinted. Hopefully these wont need any more tinting

alt-yd-csub07-led-sm.jpg

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Soulsea, What kind of Bulbs does it take? Different from the Oe H11?

lol, you're gonna laugh at me but I honestly don't know, plus I can't go look because this is a 'stealth' mod ... as in it's happening behind mrs soulsea's back whilst hoping she will never notice. Thus I have hidden them at our storage space away from the house. Yes, this is what it has come to ... yikes! :)

So I'll go check it out when I get a chance this week to let you know or on Friday when I have them installed.

Btw, what is H11? :think:

Right now I have the high/low silverstars in my oem headlights.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
with the $ ya'll spend in these LED tails, you coulda ran Escalade LEDS. ;)

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Lol yea but this one ready tinted. Besides for the price of the esky tails I can get tails and head lights. Soulsea, h11 is the bulb size for low beams.

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mmm, yes we read all the posts ... however, since 'sucks' isn't really a technical term and is just slightly subjective, perhaps we can be allowed to continue the discussion despite your categorical stance?

That is, if it's alright with you. :waytogo:

Hey Hotshot I was referring to my 1st post in this thread that was quite a bit more technical than "sucks". But thanks for posting cause you just answered my question about reading "all" the posts.:waytogo:

And they take H1's both high and low beam.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Hotshot I was referring to my 1st post in this thread that was quite a bit more technical than "sucks".

Anything but 'sucks' would be ... but only marginally.

Anyhoot, to avoid further butthurt syndrome resulting in further accusations of 'hotshooting' ... rest assured we read ALL your posts, appreciated them, and relished in their wisdom.

Hotshot out!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curtisleefarmer