Thinking bout these Projectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, what kind of friend asks you to do such a thing on a Sunday?
What an ass!
You're too nice ScSS, skipping church and all.

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
nice Hopefully their install wont put mine to shame

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice Hopefully their install wont put mine to shame

Why would you say that Ian?
To me it looks like you did it as well as it can be done ... my hope is that they do it at least as well as you did. :waytogo:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would you say that Ian?
To me it looks like you did it as well as it can be done ... my hope is that they do it at least as well as you did. :waytogo:

Yea I'm wondering if they can be any better then Ian's. The visual I had in my head looks pretty much identical to what his looks like so I'm really interested in seeing what yours will look like serge.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, some of the elements like the background and shrouds will be different, and I'm not doing the red eyes. The back of my housings stays stock, and my shrouds will be chrome. So they will 'look' different but I certainly can't imagine that the workmanship will be much superior to sumo's ... he did an incredible job imo.

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
make sure you ask what they did for the gaps around the shrouds.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mmm okay ... I'm not sure what you mean because I haven't seen my housings yet but if you have a pic of the specific area I'll take it with me for reference.

Is this something you had an issue with, and did you manage to resolve it?

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey sumo, how did you get your headlights open?! Ive been baking, butchering, and dremeling at mine forever and they havent even seemed to budge!!! Were yours OEMs or aftermarket "oem like"? Ive read that these are the hardest headlights to get open, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and your retro's look awesome!!

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes BG, both of us bought aftermarket oem clone housings ... as you now know the oem housings are all but impossible to open and from what I hear, even harder to seal.

TYF vendor 1AAuto.com sells them.

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$hit! Just my luck! I knew there was no way he was able to open these OEMs.. Thanks for the heads up Serge. Looks like ill be ordering some.. Cant wait to see your retro fits tomorrow:)

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Wanna sell me your driver side OEM Serge?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
burdbrain68