Thinking bout these Projectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Yea you don't need resistors on the DRL's but you -do- need LED protectors on the DRL's though. One per LED DRL:

http://autolumination.com/equalizers.htm

Modded told me about them he said he blew a few pairs of them without putting the led protectors in.

not if y ou use the Dual circuit leds. Therefore it can handle spikes and wont blow a drl. Ive been using my drl over a year now, no problems

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
yawn... waiting waiting waiting...

Yea yea, I dont get much time due to work. Work at the dealer all day, then rest a few to Go to Bounce at the club at night. Anything in between is usually sleep, or Kids. But heres a few more. Its hard to snap a pic with the lens on and black is hard to get on a phone camera.

picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Hang in there guys, Still tweaking. the Inner Projector touches the Lens so i need to Dremmel where the Projector sits so i can make it sit a bit lower. Im glad i have those Shrouds becuase its hell back there.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
By this time tomorrow I should be retrofitted. :)

It's gonna be a long day ... wake up at 8am probably after 5hrs sleep, drive 2hrs to Richmond, wait around for the install a 2-3hrs, then drive in beach traffic back to DC.

Ugh, the things we do. :(

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like my day. Gotta drive 30 minutes to Wellington to pick up a part for a really good friend, then drive all the way back in weekend traffic and tourists who cant drive.

The things we do for friends... ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
burdbrain68