Transmission output shaft seal/bearing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

diezelraccoon

Reaction score
Have a 2003 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.3 2 wheel drive. Having trouble finding the correct transmission output shaft seal/bearing. I’ve searched online but keep coming across ones that are different looking and want to be sure I get the correct one preferably OEM. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

OP
OP
D

diezelraccoon

Reaction score

NickTransmissions

Sin City
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have a 2003 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.3 2 wheel drive. Having trouble finding the correct transmission output shaft seal/bearing. I’ve searched online but keep coming across ones that are different looking and want to be sure I get the correct one preferably OEM. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.
Refer to post #2 by @OR VietVet - he lays it all out for you. The first two links are for the OEM first design components while the third link is for the 2nd design which is sold at most places today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rongomer