went out and took quick pics..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daddyoth

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
man...all i can say is that you got a sick ass ride and love the stance.what type of lowering kit did you use?

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
man...all i can say is that you got a sick ass ride and love the stance.what type of lowering kit did you use?

thanks guy. I couldnt exactly tell ya. haha Its getting or going lower soon tho maybe where the point when i might cut up the rear floor and have some compressors running :)

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

nice pics. Sure has come along ways

ha yess it has.. about a good yr now since i got it and tons of money and time. still plenty of stuff on the list tho.. it keeps me busy and out of trouble..well the truck doesnt keep me out of trouble, its the working part does. The truck is what makes black marks on the streets and wakes up the neighbors. :cool:

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
I just detailed her up and went out to take pics of the hoe, then it started to freaking rain!!! im pissed..

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

heres more... Pick some numbers out for me.. you can include the top ones too if you like em..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
partswapper