What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SpyShops212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Burb got a new windshield on Friday, and topped off the AC system after finding a bad seal on the Schrader valve Knock on wood, but i think she's now fully ready to be considered in full service, so being that i hate my wallet, time for the mods. Esky mirrors ordered, and will probably be getting Morimoto Esky tail lights for her as a Christmas present to myself and the wife
You have a good wife.

Loki223

Reaction score
You have a good wife.

I like to think so. Only woman i know that when i mentioned about buying her a brand new Cadillac she wasn't sure if she'd want it or not... At the end of the day, the burb is here for our spare rig. problem is it's comfy, and gets decent fuel economy so we both like driving it even when there isn't a reason to drive it

gtrslngrchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swapped out the bad bushing on my front sway bar and drove it through the car wash. I need to remember to squeeze some more grease into it before I drive it too much.... we'll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purtteman