What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be interested in your report after upgrading to the 07+ brake package.

Want to know if it really is quite a difference in stopping power vs the OEM NBS brake set up.

I did a nice Powerstop upgraded rotors and pads, but still doesn't seem to bite enough for the big girl and the Wilwoods that went quickly on here the other day were just too much.

@Rivieraracing

I'm right there with ya, only difference is that I went with pretty much stock quality parts for the '07+ I'm going to do where as most others I've seen got the slotted rotors and high quality pads!
I wanna see how this all helps out with stopping but next on my list will be to swap out for hydroboost as well as I want the best stopping I can get for my truck while trying to keep it OEM as much as possible! Will keep y'all informed on my opinion on it all as soon as I can get the time to swap it all out!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put the rear air shocks to the test. Spring project time. 10 bags of dirt at 40# each. 5 bags of quikcrete at 50# a piece. And 6 bags of mulch 10# each. Didn't think the compressor would shut off but it did...lol. After the chores were done....just a spray detail to keep it looking presentable.....

RobbieX210X

Don't Hate! V Eight!
Reaction score
I hauled 9 wheels/tires around today to have them removed from their rims. Nothing to crazy. Came home with 1 tire and 9 rims. Beats commuting to work everyday.

Smoke Em All

Full Access Member
Reaction score
313495f33e90e31be44f770ca485eb6f.jpg

Finally got around to washing it after all the rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

medoc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Picked up a 2001 Yukon SLT yesterday. Tired after a 900 mile drive picking up daughter at school and picking up the Yukon on the way (out of the way) home for her.
Addressed the dash lights out affair - will finish it tomorrow - had figured it out.
Cleaned out the small outboard motor sound from the temp sensor intake above the driver.
New wiper blades.
License plate lights now functional.
Changed out serpentine and AC belt with Gates.
Tomorrow more...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayRay86