What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom Joad

French V8 lover.
Reaction score
Changed the oil and drove up to Sawnee mountain with my brother. We hiked to the top and saw some awesome views!

View attachment 66280

By watching this picture I was thinking woah : living surrounded by forest, almost alone, must be frightening sometimes. Then I though about the US culture of horror movie.. and else.

I went to Google Maps/Earth and I guess the point you took the picture from is "Indian Seats at Sawnee".
I guess what we see are some houses aside of Twin Lakes Rd and a portion of Mc Coy Cir on the left.
Can you tell me more about this place? From here it's like having a rover on another planet. lol.

First I thought people were housing mostly alone but the aerial view show it's less "green" that I first tought.

If you look at the houses at the corner of T.L. Rd & Spot Rd, ther's no fences between homes. How do you know what's yours and what's you're neighbors' property?

Farer, at Lakeaires Drive there's no limit between garden and lake shore. Who owns the land there ? IS it state owned or federal? How do you know you can "use" that land for yourself or not?

Here in France, things are so much smaller and everyone "protect" its propoerty with fences...

I zommed back and OMG: there's so many houses ! You must spend hours in your car when you wanna go shopping ot worlking, don't you?
OMG again : Covington, Atlanta, the home of the Dukes (of Hazzard) ! !

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished the HD grille and bumper swap.

6cc5e405ecd1a598591a3d8cbe21ae35.jpg
1cd99df9e99a60ef2ddb99c326678fb6.jpg
dc914540f1e4ed1f7a8a992d2d5e60c3.jpg
9e08a358341399f1664ea455f543c43d.jpg
b8796ea449a716787f0c8b3074b9e4ab.jpg
0296845265c06eaf651b42478e944927.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks great!

OhFourChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By watching this picture I was thinking woah : living surrounded by forest, almost alone, must be frightening sometimes. Then I though about the US culture of horror movie.. and else.

I went to Google Maps/Earth and I guess the point you took the picture from is "Indian Seats at Sawnee".
I guess what we see are some houses aside of Twin Lakes Rd and a portion of Mc Coy Cir on the left.
Can you tell me more about this place? From here it's like having a rover on another planet. lol.

First I thought people were housing mostly alone but the aerial view show it's less "green" that I first tought.

If you look at the houses at the corner of T.L. Rd & Spot Rd, ther's no fences between homes. How do you know what's yours and what's you're neighbors' property?

Farer, at Lakeaires Drive there's no limit between garden and lake shore. Who owns the land there ? IS it state owned or federal? How do you know you can "use" that land for yourself or not?

Here in France, things are so much smaller and everyone "protect" its propoerty with fences...

I zommed back and OMG: there's so many houses ! You must spend hours in your car when you wanna go shopping ot worlking, don't you?
OMG again : Covington, Atlanta, the home of the Dukes (of Hazzard) ! !

Living "alone" surrounded by forest is a sportsman/outdoorsman dream, it's one of mine for sure. Living of the land for the most part, only grocery shopping for necessities. Who wants next door neighbors anyway. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayHow