What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1992rs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's an outside pic of the tinted windshield. I want to say "I wish I would've gone darker" but the real test will be the visibility at night and how much it blocks oncoming traffics headlight glare, which is the main reason I got the windshield tinted.
4de2859cca60ca8123f2020064df6360.jpg

*edit: keep in mind I'm tan interior. Grey interior will make the tint look darker*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
Here's an outside pic of the tinted windshield. I want to say "I wish I would've gone darker" but the real test will be the visibility at night and how much it blocks oncoming traffics headlight glare, which is the main reason I got the windshield tinted.
4de2859cca60ca8123f2020064df6360.jpg

*edit: keep in mind I'm tan interior. Grey interior will make the tint look darker*

Are the rest or the windows tinted? It looks good. Wish I could do it here. If I do and get cought the OPP will take it off on the side of the road !!

(OPP Ontario provincial police)
Like your state cops.

1992rs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the rest or the windows tinted? It looks good. Wish I could do it here. If I do and get cought the OPP will take it off on the side of the road !!

(OPP Ontario provincial police)
Like your state cops.

Yeah my front windows are 15% and the rest is 30%. Never been called out with the 15% fronts and I've pulled up next to cops at lights.

If I get a fix-it ticket they might make me take it off before I pay the fine.

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
Yeah my front windows are 15% and the rest is 30%. Never been called out with the 15% fronts and I've pulled up next to cops at lights.

If I get a fix-it ticket they might make me take it off before I pay the fine.

We don't have the fix it tickets but I have heard of it for you guys. I have 30 on the sides also and that's pushing it for us. But I have did it on all my cars. I just did it to my work truck and it's darker than my taho

1992rs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We don't have the fix it tickets but I have heard of it for you guys. I have 30 on the sides also and that's pushing it for us. But I have did it on all my cars. I just did it to my work truck and it's darker than my taho
The limit in Oregon is 35% so most people get 30% that I know. The only time I really hear people getting tint tickets is when they are already getting another ticket like speeding or if they're an obnoxious import lol

OhFourChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled my steps off today, I'm trying to find some kind of idea of a grab handle(oh **** handle) for the driver side to aid in hopping in it when I finish off the lift(spindles, 5in coil, etc) I'm going to end up getting some rock sliders or modify some nerf bars so they sit flush(I'm not looking to actually rock crawl, mainly for looks and a bit of protection) image.jpegimage.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erlin