What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put on Energy Suspension poly front sway bar bushings and end links. Original sway bushings looked fine, but end links were near end of life. Noticeable improvement -- less body roll on turns.

Cleaned the MAF too and let it do an idle relearn.

David Paul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
  • YIMG_0149.JPG Put on my new exhust today. I was concerned that the Sport series would be too loud but it's perfect. So this completes my Stage 1. Intake, Efans, BB tune and exhust. I purchased the AutoCal from BB, so I'll get the updated tune and be good to go.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put on Energy Suspension poly front sway bar bushings and end links. Original sway bushings looked fine, but end links were near end of life. Noticeable improvement -- less body roll on turns.

Cleaned the MAF too and let it do an idle relearn.

Whered you get them from? I saw some energy suspension away bar endlinks at AutoZone but I'm not sure if they were the right ones

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whered you get them from? I saw some energy suspension away bar endlinks at AutoZone but I'm not sure if they were the right ones
Got mine on Amazon because I wanted them same day. A few dollars more than other vendors. I'm an 04 2wd, so the 35214 kit works for my stock 32mm front sway.

mdnitedrftr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plasti-dipped the recess in my center console so my phone wouldn't go launching off when I hit the brakes. Its not as grippy as I thought it would be, but its enough to do the job. I like the looks of it better too.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can go to Energy Suspensions website and look at a .PDF of their catalog to get the right part number, then look for the parts on Google, Amazon or EBay. Im running a DJM front sway bar and lowered and I was able to figure out how to measure for the correct length, get the p/n, and order them on EBay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925