What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stockfornow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have only had my truck for three weeks and got 14.9, 15.7 and 16.2 so far. Working on 17.1 on this tank. Most of these are to and from work, 50/50 highway/city, 16 miles one way.

amaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Afterall I didn't sell my truck, so I washed and had it buffed&waxed so it shining like a new one!

Reaction score
Its Raining and I was gonna start building a sub box and remove side moldings. So no luck and its gonna rain tomarrow.

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
washed it inside and out got it looking new again

probably going to polish and wax tonight

bought some royal purple and a K&N oil filter so I'm going to go change my oil after I let the engine cool down for a bit

my oil is going to match my rims :D

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed the outside and a bit of the inside. Man i have a lot of scratches, need to clay bar and wax it real good one of these days. Havent done that yet

highrollin113

Undercover
Reaction score
now dont try this at home!!!, but i had a kid with a bout of road rage ask me to pull over, being 34 i havent fought in a long time but also being 6'5 270 im pretty good to go and something inside said it was time, poor kid didnt know what hit him, it felt so good im still feeling the high 3 hours later

highrollin113

Undercover
Reaction score
lol im not bragging im tough im just sharring the enjoyment i got from it, it has been a long time since i have felt the adrenaline and im loving it, trust i know theres ppl tougher than me, and i was tired of these punk kids that live around here driving like asses, and being as i just had my kon detailed i wasnt going to drive down our gravel covered streets fast, omg i soung so old what has happened

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Washed the outside and a bit of the inside. Man i have a lot of scratches, need to clay bar and wax it real good one of these days. Havent done that yet

feel free to stop by and do mine as well :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts