What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HMFDZ28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
now dont try this at home!!!, but i had a kid with a bout of road rage ask me to pull over, being 34 i havent fought in a long time but also being 6'5 270 im pretty good to go and something inside said it was time, poor kid didnt know what hit him, it felt so good im still feeling the high 3 hours later

I'm with you bro... Granted I am 27 but these punk ass kids need a lesson. I had a douche bag 18yr old in a BMW trying to get me to race the other night. I was in complete aww how dumb this kid was. Though all I was thinking was "If only I was in my Camaro right now" lol

OP
OP
V

vwbeaner

Reaction score
I realized today that my dog jumped up and scratched the chit out of the passenger side, which was painted about 5k miles ago.

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
took out the shock extenders and swapped back to Belltechs with coil isolators since I am already REALLY low I can spare the .5" to put them in

just need to go back outside and put some damn shocks in!!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didnt do anything today to the Hoe, just drove it and realized when i stomp on it, smoke comes out the tailpipe for a little then goes away.. Any ideas?

But thehoe, i keep staring at your sig, cool pic, but i think its bliz,( the denali) he needs to paint his rims to match you guys.. ha ha.. that would be sweet

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
he had red rims for a while but they never really stayed clean he said so he wanted to go with black

installed shocks, uninstalled shock extenders, and swapped DJM's for Belltechs

might go wax it real quick then cruise! :)

and tahoewhat.. whats the temperature when you are doing this? is it right after a cold start up or is it after you've been cruisin for a while?

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and tahoewhat.. whats the temperature when you are doing this? is it right after a cold start up or is it after you've been cruisin for a while?

Its under normal running condition. Ive noticed it twice now, not at first start, havent mashed the gas down at start, only for instance on the freeway and passing some slow folks mashing the pedal to the floor to get it to go, i noticed a puff (per say) of smoke out the side mirror coming from my tahoe. I know its mine, b/c a friend was with me staring at the mirror for some reason. It not like a diesel smoke, just a quick puff of smoke then it goes away. I did it twice to see if it would do it again and only that one time..
I dont wot it all the time, but i do drive it, so i know its not from granny driving it. IDK...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts