What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooeasy

Reaction score
Just got home. Got the hood for $160, apparently the guy bought it to do a front end swap on a Silverado, but that ended up falling through. We threw it in the back with the seats folded down, then a little after getting back on the road, we stopped to get gas and my dad suggested we throw it on, so, of course, we did. There are a few fitment issues but on the whole it looks pretty great, and it rode home fine. Gonna go with my granddad tomorrow to talk to his paint guys and see how much they want to match it. For an 8 hour round trip and some quality time with my old man I'd say it was definitely worth it.

Man what a score on that HD hood!! Already looks great.

On a better note, that quality time with your dad is irreplaceable. :thumbsup:

Ditto what Fosscore said!
I'll bet your Dad had had a great day as well. Cherish those times, they don't come often enough!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
From being lowered? :signs8:
That's what I've heard, just wanted to see if it's true.
Just got home. Got the hood for $160, apparently the guy bought it to do a front end swap on a Silverado, but that ended up falling through. We threw it in the back with the seats folded down, then a little after getting back on the road, we stopped to get gas and my dad suggested we throw it on, so, of course, we did. There are a few fitment issues but on the whole it looks pretty great, and it rode home fine. Gonna go with my granddad tomorrow to talk to his paint guys and see how much they want to match it. For an 8 hour round trip and some quality time with my old man I'd say it was definitely worth it.
View attachment 82808 View attachment 82809
Damn that looks good!!

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
View attachment 82808 View attachment 82809
Nice, looking even more beast than before, and an awesome price too.

fitment ussue? Is it aftermarket ? Was that mentioned?

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's aftermarket, but it's only minor gaps, and unless you're looking for a problem you won't see it. And thank all of y'all! I'm super pumped about this.

Nice Mad, looks good bud....spend time with your dad brother.... mine dad is 78 and they just found a mass in is esophagus/stomach... very aggressive type of bad shit... his years in FDNY are catching up to him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
res51cue