What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gissel

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
IMG_8907.JPG IMG_2408.JPG Today I changed my 24 ' KMC Slides for some 24' Dub Chedda's with a bell tech 2' drop in the rear to level it out!

Custom paint on wheels done by my husband and I! What do you guys think?!

Starting up a body shop wanted to see what we can do with a paint gun and some tape! (;

Before an afters

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This seems to be standard on the HD hood to Tahoe swap. Some fit absolutely perfect and some fit with a bit of a gap or a bit wonky at the grille or near the hinge. But you have to look at all the parts for total fitment.

I was kind of bugged off by the gaps, but only I would ever notice and you knuckleheads on this far away OCD galaxy removed from the average person who barely washes their vehicle, let alone worries about a body part gap. lol

I took mine to the body shop just to see. The fender to door gap is perfect. The front of the HD hood to the grille is perfect. The fender to HD hood at the hinges is perfect. The fender to HD hood is a bit wider than OEM, but more than tolerable given that mean ass look. He said we could push in the fender, maybe even epoxy and ream out the existing holes, but then it could cause other issues....etc....

So it stays as it is and looks great. Just my .02.
I think that was more like .04 lol.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
View attachment 82863 View attachment 82862 Today I changed my 24 ' KMC Slides for some 24' Dub Chedda's with a bell tech 2' drop in the rear to level it out!

Custom paint on wheels done by my husband and I! What do you guys think?!

Starting up a body shop wanted to see what we can do with a paint gun and some tape! (;

Before an afters
That matching white grille tho :boobs:
Wheels look good too.

DDenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got home. Got the hood for $160, apparently the guy bought it to do a front end swap on a Silverado, but that ended up falling through. We threw it in the back with the seats folded down, then a little after getting back on the road, we stopped to get gas and my dad suggested we throw it on, so, of course, we did. There are a few fitment issues but on the whole it looks pretty great, and it rode home fine. Gonna go with my granddad tomorrow to talk to his paint guys and see how much they want to match it. For an 8 hour round trip and some quality time with my old man I'd say it was definitely worth it.
View attachment 82808 View attachment 82809
Really bud Hd hood Really AWESOME DEAL LOOKS AMAZING ONE DAY I WILL CONQUER THE HD HOOD LOL

Sent from Dugar's IPhone 7 plus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fireball17