What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Nice Mad, looks good bud....spend time with your dad brother.... mine dad is 78 and they just found a mass in is esophagus/stomach... very aggressive type of bad shit... his years in FDNY are catching up to him
I'm really sorry to hear that Pete.
Can you adjust the fenders a little tony?
I'm sure they can be tweaked a little bit, but I'm just gonna leave it as is. Gaps aren't terrible, just a tax wider then before. The average eye wouldn't even notice it.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm really sorry to hear that Pete.

Thanks tony..

I'm sure they can be tweaked a little bit, but I'm just gonna leave it as is. Gaps aren't terrible, just a tax wider then before. The average eye wouldn't even notice it.

I hear ya....as long as it doesn't bother you....

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's aftermarket, but it's only minor gaps, and unless you're looking for a problem you won't see it. And thank all of y'all! I'm super pumped about this.

Can you adjust the fenders a little tony?

This seems to be standard on the HD hood to Tahoe swap. Some fit absolutely perfect and some fit with a bit of a gap or a bit wonky at the grille or near the hinge. But you have to look at all the parts for total fitment.

I was kind of bugged off by the gaps, but only I would ever notice and you knuckleheads on this far away OCD galaxy removed from the average person who barely washes their vehicle, let alone worries about a body part gap. lol

I took mine to the body shop just to see. The fender to door gap is perfect. The front of the HD hood to the grille is perfect. The fender to HD hood at the hinges is perfect. The fender to HD hood is a bit wider than OEM, but more than tolerable given that mean ass look. He said we could push in the fender, maybe even epoxy and ream out the existing holes, but then it could cause other issues....etc....

So it stays as it is and looks great. Just my .02.

Last edited:

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got my Belltech front jounce stops installed. They like about 1/4 inch from touching metal. Where did you notice the most improvement after you installed new jounce stops factory or any other brand?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landxx