What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

diffrnt

Say...What!
Reaction score
Changed the oil and filter the other day. Had my tires rebalanced, rides so much smoother now. Oh yeah, the place that I bought them from, had put 70lbs of air in them... Damn!

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
drove it to school? lol
I'm loving the fact I actually have shocks now

chris how did you install your OD pulley?
I had Rob at DC Power send me a smaller pulley because I wanted better at idle performance from my alt but I don't have an impact to get the nut off..

Alternator is reverse thread, I just used a big ass breaker bar and held the pulley with the belt loose.

I dont think it was reverse.. :shrug:...but either way...all I did was get a socket, and put a screwdriver into the alternator to prevent the fan from spinning...it didnt do any damage at all...it came off easy...easier then a lug nut....so no need for impact gun...

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
well then come over and help me with mine

I wrestled that shit for a while with a breaker bar but apparently I'm stronger than the tension on the belt :shrug:

..yeah right, I even tried putting something in to lodge the belt so it wouldn't move and nothing

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well then come over and help me with mine

I wrestled that shit for a while with a breaker bar but apparently I'm stronger than the tension on the belt :shrug:

..yeah right, I even tried putting something in to lodge the belt so it wouldn't move and nothing
put a wrench on the nutt
then wedge it on something then start the truck
it will back the nut off itself
and tada done
(exact opposite for install of new one)

good luck bro!

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
put a wrench on the nutt
then wedge it on something then start the truck
it will back the nut off itself
and tada done
(exact opposite for install of new one)

good luck bro!

what are you telling him??? LOL...ur an ass...dont tell him shit like that...or you and I will be at his house replacing A LOT more then just a pulley!!! :emotions122:

Kasey...I'm at school...but when I get out at 5pm, I'll head over to your house and pull it off in about 27 seconds...just wait for me to get there....dont **** with it...you'll break something! :nono:

highrollin113

Undercover
Reaction score
attempted front brakes and stripped bolt holding calliper on, oh and broke a hammer, oh and im not very impressed i am painting the callipers red to give it a more sporty look

tmtb2013

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ordered MB Quart DSH 216 components for the front and MB Quart DKH 116 coaxials for the rear. Now just can't wait for them to get here so I can get them in.

Played with the settings on my AVIC-Z1 to see how far I could push the stock speakers since I am getting new ones.

Scouring this forum for ideas of what I want to do and how to do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52