What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today I used my tahoe to light up my 65 Olds while I changed the oil, dropped some ATF into the cylinders to sit for a few days and hopefully lube the rings up a big and break any rust that might be ther, and then changed the plugs out.

Even though under the hood looks like a sand dune with tumble weeds from sitting for 28 years, gunna try and start my baby soon!

B

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
lmfao!!! you act like you do work on my truck :nono:

this was like back in december when I got my new alt, I haven't tried anything since then since I don't have a system and don't need the extra at idle amperage but since you brought it up I figured I would get my done since you think its so easy

I put my new decal on I ******* LOVE IT!!!!!

"Haters Love Me <3" in flat black looks **** up against my blacked out back window

chris you are going to need to change your pants when we put one on you window

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lmfao!!! you act like you do work on my truck :nono:

this was like back in december when I got my new alt, I haven't tried anything since then since I don't have a system and don't need the extra at idle amperage but since you brought it up I figured I would get my done since you think its so easy

"Haters Love Me <3" in flat black looks **** up against my blacked out back window

put up a picture!!

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
I tried getting one on my phone but it was too dark in my garage

found a picture my mom took when I first got my hoe.. taking off the running boards
I still had my side moldings, emblems, and fender flares on!!
100_3845.jpg

Merc762

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sway Bars

Just installed a set of Eibach Front and Rear Sway Bars. Pictures of the sways and xenons to come.

ypsetihw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
attempted front brakes and stripped bolt holding calliper on, oh and broke a hammer, oh and im not very impressed i am painting the callipers red to give it a more sporty look

hope you stipped the carrier bolt and not the caliper slider . . . that would be bad cause if the slider was stuck then you have more problems. shoulda looked at my DIY first :) I warn against those caliper carrier bolts . . . I broke a socket on one, that was before I got me a torch. a little heat and those things just twist right out.

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score

dude i cant wait ill prolly be home monday
so u made 2 stickers? nice

and get a pic up of it!

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
put a nice coat of NXT wax and Mothers Top Coat with my buffer on tonight

I always say it but.. this is the cleanest my hoe has ever been :)

highrollin113

Undercover
Reaction score
hope you stipped the carrier bolt and not the caliper slider . . . that would be bad cause if the slider was stuck then you have more problems. shoulda looked at my DIY first :) I warn against those caliper carrier bolts . . . I broke a socket on one, that was before I got me a torch. a little heat and those things just twist right out.

well i learned two things i figured out on my own DIY after only 2 minutes lol, (do it yourself, right???) and i am going to check out now and i think its the carrier bolt its the 18mm not the star head and its not a write off so if i get heat on it i think i could salvage only thing is brakes looked good when i took the wheels off.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES