What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks clean jacob. Is the esky esv roof rack in your future?

Not sure. I have thought about it but I'm not sure how it'd look with the theme I've got going as I don't plan on putting the chrome handles on and I don't have the chrome emblems/letters on anymore or the esky running boards. Not sure how it'd look from the side view but I have thought about it. I'm not a real big fan of the rack that's up there now that is for sure...

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Looks clean burb

sent from my thunderbolt

thx :High 5:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks nice burb ... a lot cleaner without the wood paneling. Not as spiffy obviously, but cleaner. :waytogo:

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
07burb, do you guys use the rack thats up there? i knwo we use ours but if u dont, since u are debadged and stuff, u could do well with removing it and it would look great on your truck.

as far as the hood goes, get a clear deflector and paint the back side of it. it will still cover the chips but wont stand out as much. would be cheaper than having the hood repainted.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

I put LED stripe light in my side mirrors. They act as additional turn signals.

where on earth did u get those and where did u come up with that idea?

photo1018.jpg

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Early birthday gift from the gf :D

aefc05cf-ce35-f8a0.jpg

.......2006 Burb LTZ valance (black z71) for my hoe :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
07burb, do you guys use the rack thats up there? i knwo we use ours but if u dont, since u are debadged and stuff, u could do well with removing it and it would look great on your truck.

as far as the hood goes, get a clear deflector and paint the back side of it. it will still cover the chips but wont stand out as much. would be cheaper than having the hood repainted.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

where on earth did u get those and where did u come up with that idea?

photo1018.jpg

Look for..."Tahoe side mirror MOD"
There doing some great ishh over there!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

BubsXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well hailpocolips 2011 pretty muck destroyed my 04 XL so I took the money they gave me to repair her and picked up an 03 Denali XL yesterday. So today I gave her a thorough cleaning and fresh coat of wax. I also acclimated myself to the nav in the new ride. Her name is Brittany:)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks nice burb ... a lot cleaner without the wood paneling. Not as spiffy obviously, but cleaner. :waytogo:
Wood paneling?? :think:

Yeah, I don't use it at all and would love to just get rid of it. If that were to happen I'd want to weld the holes shut and then paint. So something like that would definitely be further down the line. Right now it serves the purpose of something to hang onto while washing the roof :D

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks gdddup....I'm lookin forward to the day that I can either paint my hood or get a new hood and take that stupid bug deflector off....

Why do u want to paint your hood? Is the bug deflector bolted on? Edit: sorry hadnt seen the rest of the post lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx

Latest posts