What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea exactly.. The Tune is next on my list..I may just do a mail traditional, I don't think he's coming this way anytime soon..

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They're getting ready to do one in the DC area if you wanna make a little road trip :waytogo: ....Or you could help organize a Boston meet and get a discount on your tune :High 5:

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're getting ready to do one in the DC area if you wanna make a little road trip :waytogo: ....Or you could help organize a Boston meet and get a discount on your tune :High 5:

+10 I've been waiting for a long time an I'm making the trip to DMV to yet mine done

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else have this problem? The hood on my yukon seems real weak I started to notice alot of dents up front. I didnt know what had made them, thought it was vandalism. But once when i closed the hood and applied a slight pressure it made a dent. I was like whaat? Does anyone else have this problem. Sorry for the oftopic

Vincesrg03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cleaned the throttle body. While the intake tube was off decided to spruce up the engine bay and hit all the plastic parts with armor all. Looks nice. Hit the leather seats with conditioner, and vacuumed the interior. Now its cervesa time.:mexsmoke:

Midgetclown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
painted the gray rear bumper plastics black & took off the tow hitch..

Looks good Dave..... have as much fun pulling off the center piece as i did?

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Havent been able to do much since its been raining constantly.... waiting for it to stop so i can finish my center console monitor/revers cam.

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well today we came back from Newyork State after a excellent long weekend of camping. Victoria day weekend for us. Yes we celebrate by going to the USA for cheap beer and good camping with friends.

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my windshield replaced! That crack had been driving me nuts for a week. Also got quoted $430 to replace the back glass after the dealership quoted about $860. Kinda wanting to go the escalade rear lift glass though...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx