What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rms25thta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spent three hours detailing my Tahoe only to drive straight right in to severe rain. Worst part, I knew it was going to rain.......it looked awesome in the garage!! I need professional help............

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spent three hours detailing my Tahoe only to drive straight right in to severe rain. Worst part, I knew it was going to rain.......it looked awesome in the garage!! I need professional help............

Lmao your not the only one. Hi my name is Trevor I wash my truck all the time even if i know its going to rain. hehehe. I did it yesterday and yes it rained after.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lmao your not the only one. Hi my name is Trevor I wash my truck all the time even if i know its going to rain. hehehe. I did it yesterday and yes it rained after.

It seems like every time I wash my truck, it rains afterwards:idiot:, but I live in western WA so it's expected I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx