What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dgould

Reaction score
I went to the wrecking yard yesterday and scored some E-fans for $50.00. And an extra cassette player bezel so I could hack one up to mount a monitor there instead. I am looking for a wiring harness for the E-fans if anyone has an extra.

E4L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I washed mine today bought some 20's and what I need now is a new front bumper.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to the wrecking yard yesterday and scored some E-fans for $50.00. And an extra cassette player bezel so I could hack one up to mount a monitor there instead. I am looking for a wiring harness for the E-fans if anyone has an extra.

I still can't believe you got the fans so cheap!! So, did you measure like I was telling you to confirm your radiator?

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
*yesterday.....I refinished my drls cleaned them with hot water && simple green...then sanded them down 1500 clear coat left them to dry while i...removed my stock air intake cleaned the throttle body out real nice and then installed my new AEM Brute force...which sounds amazing give it extra umph too looks great...

Abstrastic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
she sat at my work while I got some nice Overtime... I can't complain... Getting a retune from Blackbear tomorrow.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love those gunmetal rims on that black ride!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx