What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gotta strip out everything that is mine out of it before the tow truck comes and takes it away for good. :emotions122:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear that. Guessing they totalled it. Didnt think it was that bad. Now you can move on to a nnbs one and start over again. lol..

NC_John

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put my interior back together. I pulled all the seats and a bunch of the trim, rented a rug cleaning machine and went nuts this weekend- total two and a half days in the job. Took way too much time - I can't image how much coffee was spilled in the carpet and on the seats but I think I finally got most of it out. I wish I could do the headliner to get that cigarette smoke smell out.

jem556

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove it back from Cinncinnati, where we spent the holiday weekend going to a Reds game and chillin around town. The Tahoe performed like a champ as usual but I wish I had been able to get the new tire/wheel package swapped out and installed before I started out on our trip...

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
filled the tank again nice to see im back at 14 mpg lol

Riff Raff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got a tint ticket in Hurst,Tx,pulled me over and the meter read 4% he said it had to read at least 25%, he didnt say anything about no front license plate or my back up camera drilled into my back license plate
ticket is $207 or pull it off and the judge may or may not dismiss it
either way I can get it re-tinted for $50 bucks

Reaction score
got a deep clean today and got some outrageous price quotes on getting some custom work done..... thinking about painting my bowties this weekend....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52