What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cant do anything to it, Being used as a rental per say. :emotions122:

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Removed the Hypertech tune, removed Spectre CAI and sold them to save up for a Volant true CAI and a Black Bear Tune :).

Hopefully the rims I want are still available by next Friday and going back to a key and spacer lift....... Tired of my Tahoe looking like every other Tahoe on the road and now that I have a commuter car, don't care about mpg at the moment :)

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Replaced a busted front passenger window. ******* kids. At least my alarm scared them off before they grabbed anything.
Happened in the parking lot at JC Pennys, just as my wife and I were walking out. Heard all fifteen sirens from my alarm go off, looked over at the truck and saw the guy jump into a car and drive off. They were too far away so we missed the plates.
And I know the guy pissed himself; I'm sure he wasnt expecting that much noise. Those 15 sirens and the horn blaring is ear piercing LOUD!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got some 14" baer front rotors, and smoked led front bumper lights.

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed front pads and rotors with slotted EBC rotors and hawk pads.

Flushed the cooling system and changed the hoses and serpentine belts.

ktmhans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I changed the fuel purge solenoid, Hopefully I can put gas in it now. Spare tire removal was the biggest pain, thankfully I wasn't on the highway inthe rain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52