What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced a busted front passenger window. ******* kids. At least my alarm scared them off before they grabbed anything.
Happened in the parking lot at JC Pennys, just as my wife and I were walking out. Heard all fifteen sirens from my alarm go off, looked over at the truck and saw the guy jump into a car and drive off. They were too far away so we missed the plates.
And I know the guy pissed himself; I'm sure he wasnt expecting that much noise. Those 15 sirens and the horn blaring is ear piercing LOUD!

Man that sucks.. sorry to hear that and good thing he didn't take anything inside! my nbs hoe got broken into before but it was when I was in college taking a test in a class... I was no where near the guy. A friend called me and said he saw a guy ride up on a bike and picked up a brick and threw it at my front driver side window. Good thing all he got was $40 from my wallet!

ktmhans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
changed the transfer case fluid with RP.
Removed running boards
removed rails for roof rack.
cranked tb's to level.

Much nicer looking now!

Starting to like this nbs now, sure getting to know my way around it thanks to this site> thanks everyone for all the great info

CGKirk1104

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New Hubs= NO MORE ABS LIGHT!

Hey guys,
Im still pretty new but Im so very thankful for the wealth of knowledge on this site to help me get my truck back to where it needs to be. Today I installed a fresh set of wheel hubs on the front. Ive had an ABS light on for quite some time but never had the tools needed or the $$$. A friend let me use his lift and air tools and it was a breeze! I also installed a set of cross drilled and slotted rotors with new pads since I had it all apart anyway. MUCH better. Also greased the front in, topped off the diff fluid and Im planning on installing a vette servo next weekend!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend and thanks for all the great write-ups!!

Attachments

• IMAG0193.jpg
    IMAG0193.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 22

tvone

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought my '04 on 7/1, changed the air filter and drove 600 miles to see my son.

Nice highway cruiser.

This past weekend, had the front windows tinted to reduce UV rays that kill the interior of cars here in TX. Also helped the A/C with then number of 100+ degree days we're having.

Next is to locate a jack handle. Mine is missing, and an owners manual.

Switching to synthetic oil for the engine, and next for the transmission.
What's the recommended syn oil?

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put in my new smoked led turns and my black housing headlights, Trying to get a chance for the retro of them.

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
colormatched that awful looking black cap over the spare tire release on the rear bumper and let it sit last nite to cure. Also did my license plate frame that wwas chrome but horribly pitted

before:

IMAG0144.jpg

IMG_20110711_102621.jpg

After:

IMG_20110712_075500.jpg

IMG_20110712_074420.jpg

IMG_20110712_075504.jpg

Forgot to snap a pic of the license plate frame on there, will post later

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

when i get some time this week i'd like to sand down my hitch receiver area and spray it with undercarriage coating or something, that rust and flakey black paint looks terrible

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks to some ass who lets there door fly open into mine. even though I park 10 miles away from anywhere. They are drawn to me.. I had a couple door dings popped out from a paintless ding guy.. looks alot better...

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pics???!!!!! :)

I'll try to get some tomorrow. Im kind of undecided, they are pretty smoked. Almost blacked out looking, but looks good w/ the black housing headlights. Right now driving around w/ one stock and one black housing. lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52