What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ditto. I'm about to go outside and replace the front and rear pads and see if i can adjust the parking brake so it will work. hearda squeak the other morning so I figured I might as well change em all.

solored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally swapped out the type speakers for some diamond audio components. Took me a while fishing wires threw the doors.... Sounds awsome... how ever something is still fishy in the wiring due to last owner installing the amps.. *sigh*

now conterplating the idea of putting the 2 12" diamond audio subs in... had them in my 99' hoe was fning loud... how ever with the components as loud as they are, wanting to wait and put 10s in... for an all round sq set up.

I just love how the nbs (00-06) are all clip on stuff in the interior... non of those silly door panel clips that you always have to replace once you take them off... and no screws in the floor board panels, love em clips!!!

I was thinking of doing that rubber/asphalt guard spray can stuff in my fender wells today to but kinda mucky out side... looks awsome when its done!! i do the frame rails were you can see them stick out under the body.. looks alot cleaner!

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

well just finsihed taking off the chrome fender well trim... looks way better... easy fix to a cleaner look... now working on de badging.... any tips for getting that thick double sided tape/glue off.. i have a heat gun was hoping it would all come off at once.. nope... the only other thing i can think of is this stuff called ID Red. spray stuff in a can.. but only my dad can get it from his work... this stuff takes oil out of concrete its crazy.. ive used it before on my other truck to de badging and worked fine no harm to clear coat/paint

BaMaDuDe87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes, now down to business.....anyone got any cross rails for the roof rack they want to part with? haha Lots of good lookin trucks here guys

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Outside looking at the hoe, and decided to get rid of the antenna.. so did the ant. mod.. Looks much cleaner.

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Replaced rear pads and adjusted the parking brake. Didn't get it tight enough though, but it will hold in neutral or D + idle. Enough to get by when connecting a trailer, working on the stereo, etc.

Took SOME pics that i'll put up later to make a rear brake DIY to complement the front brake DIY.

DONE:
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13721

Last edited:

blrmkrl83

Reaction score
Put in USA Spec PA 15 GM Ipod adapter. It sounds great. I don't have an Ipod, so I don't know how that sounds or functions yet. I'm just using the Aux input for my mp3 player. It sounds a bazillion times better than the FM transmitter did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100