What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm doin the hi 4 mod in like an hour when i'm done with my damn history hw

Its cake and you will wonder how you drove without it! How much school you have left? you in college?

redemn93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just cleaned the air filter, TB, and as far as i can reach inside the intake manifold. got a little pep back iner step.

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
Painted my front Grill Black. Still undecided if I really like it or not. But its done for now..

Abn Panzer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil Change,
Changed all interior lights to LEDs.

Need to wait for the wife to go visit her folks before I do anything else... then it will beto late to "try and talk me out of it".

WhoDatPanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
painted calipers and wheel wells and got some stupid freaking road paint off the side fenders also got my magnaflow exaust installed today with a sick as tip.... i love the sound like ahhhhh!!!!!!! haha

Jamison

Chevy Fan
Reaction score
Installed some new OEM tails to replace the ones that my father-in-law melted while trying to take the smoked paint off with brake cleaner....(I was working on the antenna mod while he was doing this)

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oil Change,
Changed all interior lights to LEDs.

Need to wait for the wife to go visit her folks before I do anything else... then it will beto late to "try and talk me out of it".

Thats the way to do it.. ha ha.. then its done, its harder to change your mind when its already done.. ha ha

Side note, didnt do anything to the hoe, except drive to work and try to find someone to install a alarm, that wont charge more than what i paid for it. Anyone in houston or around now of anyone good?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100