What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So Tahoewhat lost 200 lbs?

Good for her. :waytogo:

Yeah, but she still drives a mini cooper, lol.

Chris - Look what you started N.S.less fool. LMAO....
hows the boat run? take it out yet

Serge-- 200 thats it. LOL. i still dont weight that much. lol.

Never drove a mini, but did drive a tricked out Smart car once, pretty cool, but very odd at the same time. ha ha. WOuldnt want one.

I really just want to see more pics of the LTZ valance. I think I want to do this.

Actually its just a plain z71 valance i painted. I did have an opportunity to aquire a ltz black one, but had a push bar on it, wasnt worth that much trouble.

and that is why i like TYF... keeps on getting more and more entertaining. :rocking:

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like yours now. lol. Or is it the other way around. ha ha.

Guess i'll have to clean it up and snap some pictures.

I will say one thing, you can see ALOT better w/ the fogs from the z71 than the reg. fogs i had.

Yea the fogs kick ass!!..
I still need a few things to finish my stalking clone of your truck setup LOL..

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea the fogs kick ass!!..
I still need a few things to finish my stalking clone of your truck setup LOL..

didnt mean stalking from this site, i meant like prying eyes who like my ride better than me.

Clone away.. be cool in z71 form. Paint the flares, all the gray and you'll be good to go.

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
didnt mean stalking from this site, i meant like prying eyes who like my ride better than me.

Clone away.. be cool in z71 form. Paint the flares, all the gray and you'll be good to go.

half way there!!

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Tahoewhat lost 200 lbs?

Good for her. :waytogo:

Ha ha ha!!

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Chris - Look what you started N.S.less fool. LMAO....
hows the boat run? take it out yet

Never drove a mini, but did drive a tricked out Smart car once, pretty cool, but very odd at the same time. ha ha. WOuldnt want one.

Ha ha ha!! I love starting trouble!! Sorry to let the cat out of the bag for ya Mike, or is it really Mike?!?!?!? ha ha ha!
As for the boat, well lets just say that's a whole other different story!! :Plugged:

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got attacked by a guard rail while towing the boat

only the trailer,thank god!

IMG_20110813_122059.jpg

both tires eventually went flat. Pulling out from the marina after i took it out of the water

IMG_20110813_120732.jpg

IMG_20110813_122049.jpg

IMG_20110813_120724.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

needed 2 tires and a rim.

rc610

Reaction score
I really just want to see more pics of the LTZ valance. I think I want to do this.

I was looking at a z71 the other day and thinking how much i'd like a black 1 as well....as if my money doesnt fly out the window quick enough already.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

also over the past 2 days i got my oil changed (Mobil 1
Extended Performance) and drove down to Jackson MS to pick up 2 more Memphis Mojo 15's and an Audioque 2200d. i also cleaned the MAF sensor and intake tube and i wiped the engine cover off and realized how much i want to repaint it cause its fuggly as hell to me.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha ha ha!!

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Ha ha ha!! I love starting trouble!! Sorry to let the cat out of the bag for ya Mike, or is it really Mike?!?!?!? ha ha ha!
As for the boat, well lets just say that's a whole other different story!! :Plugged:

ha ha. its Michelle really. Mike is a my e-net name. That way i dont get bothered. lmao..
And i read about the boat, the carb. sucks man. hopefully you get it worked out

I was looking at a z71 the other day and thinking how much i'd like a black 1 as well....as if my money doesnt fly out the window quick enough already.

Check your local craigslist, here they sell valances all the time, regualr ones and z71 ones, just have to paint them. But ive seen them for 50 bucks, on up. Just keep looking. Im starting to really like it, gives it a unique look, now. Doesnt loook so low anymore, but thats alright.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBoyZ71